About Me

My photo
I live in the Pacific NW with my husband,our 85 pound black lab and the newest member of our family our adorable little boy! I love to cook, stick my hands in the dirt and grow veggies and flowers, etc., craft for gift giving, repurpose things from my grandmother, find a cozy corner and curl up with a good book, and most of all hang out with my boys and our furry one.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Sunday

Another great weekend with multiple Easter get togethers. 
On Saturday we met Carol for breakfast....

And I got some new chairs

I went to go sit in one of them and read and this is what happened...
Sunburned!   Really?   Apparently it had been so long since I'd seen the sun I forgot the damage it could do.

Had our first BBQ of the season.   Chicken sausages, broccoli, texas toast, and...

Deviled Eggs!  G's favorite

Moving on to Sunday.....
The boys were supposed to golf on Sunday morning.   But that sun that had fried my chest had turned into rain clouds so they cancelled their tee time and we just did brunch.

I meant to take more pictures but here is the family at the table.....

The brunch was great!  Everything you could imagine and the presentation was nice as well - kicking myself I didn't take more pictures.  It was nice to have someone else cook for a change.

G in the pro shop by the tractor

T&R gave me a great Easter basket - full of fresh herbs.  Will definetly be planting them out in the herb garden soon.



And what would Easter be without Peeps - purple peeps of course!   Mom always gets them for me.



Spent some time over in WL as well.  More pictures when everything is all done.  But the good news is we have a renter!   Yea!  

Fresh tulips for the family room....wonder what color they will be?

Alll in all another busy but great weekend blessed to have family close enough that we are able to be together during the holdiays.

Here's hoping the week ahead is a good one!


No comments:

Post a Comment