About Me

My photo
I live in the Pacific NW with my husband,our 85 pound black lab and the newest member of our family our adorable little boy! I love to cook, stick my hands in the dirt and grow veggies and flowers, etc., craft for gift giving, repurpose things from my grandmother, find a cozy corner and curl up with a good book, and most of all hang out with my boys and our furry one.

Friday, May 20, 2011

Aloha Friday

Sunset at the Five Palms
TGIF!
I have to admit that I was very confused about what day it was all week so its good to see this week is over.
G was in Austin all week for a conference and we (me and the furry one) missed him dearly.  Although she is my dog its funny how out of sorts she gets when he isn't around.  
In other news......I have today off!   Very excited about that.  Made yesterday so much easier.  G has a furlough day so I figured why not.  Would love to work a 4 day work week however would still like to get paid for a 5 day work week so I don't think that would work in my favor.
Also, the sun finally made an appearance for more than a day this week was able to go on 'walk breaks' at work in the am and pm which is wonderful and helps to keep my energy high.  Made it above 70 Wed and Thursday and today its supposed to 75.  

No comments:

Post a Comment