About Me

My photo
I live in the Pacific NW with my husband,our 85 pound black lab and the newest member of our family our adorable little boy! I love to cook, stick my hands in the dirt and grow veggies and flowers, etc., craft for gift giving, repurpose things from my grandmother, find a cozy corner and curl up with a good book, and most of all hang out with my boys and our furry one.

Thursday, June 9, 2011

What I'm Reading (and books I reccomend)

Last night I finished A Homemade Life (was sad when it was over) and so it was on to the list of books on the Kindle to see what was next.  I have to say that I download books and then I can't remember what they are so its always an adventure to pick the next book because I usually have no idea what the content will be.   Since we have been "waiting for spring" for what seems like months around here I thought this was appropriate.

Waiting for Spring by RJ Keller
So far so good.  I think its going to be a pretty easy read.

Also, wanted to list some books that I've read recently and would highly recommend.


Pics via Barnes and Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment