About Me

My photo
I live in the Pacific NW with my husband,our 85 pound black lab and the newest member of our family our adorable little boy! I love to cook, stick my hands in the dirt and grow veggies and flowers, etc., craft for gift giving, repurpose things from my grandmother, find a cozy corner and curl up with a good book, and most of all hang out with my boys and our furry one.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Aloha Friday

via me! - taken in Lahaina outside the Crazy Shirt store - probably left by the whalers in the old days

The weather has been wonderful this week!  I'm sure some would prefer it to be warmer but I am must admit I am more down with this weather than all that 100+ heat the rest of the nation seems to be having.  Going to be playing a little catch up around the house this weekend but hope to make it to the Tualatin Crawfish Festival.  Oh!  I'm taking my cheese making class from Debbie tonight - fun time to be had for sure!  Car is in the shop today so I'm working from home - always confuses the furry one but hopefully she will settle down here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment