About Me

My photo
I live in the Pacific NW with my husband,our 85 pound black lab and the newest member of our family our adorable little boy! I love to cook, stick my hands in the dirt and grow veggies and flowers, etc., craft for gift giving, repurpose things from my grandmother, find a cozy corner and curl up with a good book, and most of all hang out with my boys and our furry one.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Aloha Friday

via Pinterest

Hello Friday! 
I love this picture mostly because it includes 3 things I love:  ocean, wine, and adirondack chairs.  It looks so peaceful and serene.  Don't you just wish you were there?

Peaceful is something I am hoping for this weekend.  Life is a journey and on that journey I hope to treat those around me as I would hope to be treated. 

I plan to bake this weekend - thinking some rum raisin choc chip cookies (thanks Jackie) and some zucchini bread.  And I must get some fresh flowers.  Its been too long since I've had some around the house - seems I will be hitting TJ's and maybe the farmers market.  
A hui hou kakou malama pono

No comments:

Post a Comment