About Me

My photo
I live in the Pacific NW with my husband,our 85 pound black lab and the newest member of our family our adorable little boy! I love to cook, stick my hands in the dirt and grow veggies and flowers, etc., craft for gift giving, repurpose things from my grandmother, find a cozy corner and curl up with a good book, and most of all hang out with my boys and our furry one.

Monday, August 29, 2011

Grateful

I have days where I seriously want to just go to bed, pull the covers over my head and stay there.....for a long time and perhaps cry for any or no reason.  Last week was one of those weeks.  And even though its overcast and gloomy out today I have a fresh spirit and a happy heart.
 
Here are some things I am grateful for today
  1. My husband
  2. Sunflowers on my desk
  3. A job to go to
  4. A car to drive to work in
  5. A grocery store by my work with wonderful fresh and local things
  6. A lunch of smoked salmon, feta, and fresh tomatoes from my garden
  7. The furry one
  8. My pink bike
  9. New glasses
  10. Watermelon
Perhaps it was the trip to the ocean this past weekend.   Not sure to be honest - I don't question it when it leaves just glad to see it take its tattered hat and go from my soul.  I took lots of pictures this weekend and if I can find the thingamybob that I download pictures out of my camera with I promise to post them.

No comments:

Post a Comment