About Me

My photo
I live in the Pacific NW with my husband,our 85 pound black lab and the newest member of our family our adorable little boy! I love to cook, stick my hands in the dirt and grow veggies and flowers, etc., craft for gift giving, repurpose things from my grandmother, find a cozy corner and curl up with a good book, and most of all hang out with my boys and our furry one.

Saturday, September 10, 2011

In a pinch

Today is game day.....we are playing Wisconsin - at their house.   They are ranked #8 in the nation.   We couldn't even get past Sac State last week.  So far they've only scored once and its the 2nd quarter......
In other news the washing machine is fixed!   Not sure what G did but it works now.   And the nice man from Standard has fixed my dishwasher so all is good on the mechanical front here.

I've had this in the archive's waiting to find a day to post.  This is one of those dinners that I do when I'm in a pinch and don't know what to make.  It's super easy and we can get two dinners out of it which is my goal at least once during the week.


Brown the ground beef and onion (I prefer red if the walla walla's aren't in season)

Toss the ground beef in a greased pie plate, top w/ the cheese, and then pour the Bisquick mixture over the top.

 Oops...




You can garnish with all kinds of things:  more cheese, tomatoes, sour cream - the possibilities are endless.



No comments:

Post a Comment