About Me

My photo
I live in the Pacific NW with my husband,our 85 pound black lab and the newest member of our family our adorable little boy! I love to cook, stick my hands in the dirt and grow veggies and flowers, etc., craft for gift giving, repurpose things from my grandmother, find a cozy corner and curl up with a good book, and most of all hang out with my boys and our furry one.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Apple

Steve Jobs 1955 -2011
pic via Apple
I have to admit I was a little late to the Apple party.   I had a iPod that I got a while back but I never really used it that much.  However, when I was gifted an iPad I was hooked.   And then about a year ago my contract with my mobile provider ran out so I was able to get an iPhone and needless to say - I was an Apple cult member.  Steve changed the way I view things.   In some ways he has made my life easier and in others I fear I'm too connected.  Also, because of my job I understand more the mind of the engineer and how it works so I think I have some insight into Steve's mind.   I love all the quotes that everyone is posting on fb.   It just goes to show how many lives he touched.   Lets face it (no pun intended here)....facebook has blown up to what it is partly due to the man pictured above.   He did make it easier to access and tweet and such.  I am interested to see what will happen moving forward.  I guess the only good thing that has come out of this is that is was not sudden which hopefully allowed Apple to prepare.   It will be interesting to see if Wozniak will play more of a role now?   Most importantly my thoughts and prayers are with his family during this time and I hope the out pouring of admiration for him will help to ease the pain they are feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment