About Me

My photo
I live in the Pacific NW with my husband,our 85 pound black lab and the newest member of our family our adorable little boy! I love to cook, stick my hands in the dirt and grow veggies and flowers, etc., craft for gift giving, repurpose things from my grandmother, find a cozy corner and curl up with a good book, and most of all hang out with my boys and our furry one.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wednesday Wisdom

via Pinterest


In other news.....today is my 9th wedding anniversary!  
9 years ago I put on a very pretty dress with a swishy skirt and walked down the aisle to start my life with a wonderful man who I adore and love more each year.
And for anyone he knows my G they know that he does make me giggle.
I love him with all my heart and I'm so glad he found me standing  by the palm 11 years ago,  took me dancing and then to Taco Bell.

1 comment:

  1. Oh... I hate to say this... But I was there... Love you both!! Happy Happy.... Cheers...

    ReplyDelete