About Me

My photo
I live in the Pacific NW with my husband,our 85 pound black lab and the newest member of our family our adorable little boy! I love to cook, stick my hands in the dirt and grow veggies and flowers, etc., craft for gift giving, repurpose things from my grandmother, find a cozy corner and curl up with a good book, and most of all hang out with my boys and our furry one.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Ole!

We have Mexican food of some sort at least once a week - G loves it and so do I.   Most weeks we just have taco's but sometimes we have enchilada's - recipe posted here.   Have to say not such a fan of the enchilada's in my knocked up state.  But I must have Taco Del Mar on the weekends.   Yesterday I had an unexpected trip to the Dr.   Everything is fine but those little visits always wear me out and I love my Dr and the clinic I go to but I am always a little shop worn after.  Luckily I got to work from home the remainder of the day but I needed dinner to be easy.  G had BBQ pretty much every night this week so it was time to move on from that.  So I went to my go to......TACO's!

Took some pics for you as well
All the veggies and cheese~we have salsa and sour cream as well

Pick your protein.  I am not such a fan of the meat in my current condition but G does both meat and beans

My finished product!  G does his in flower tortilla.
 And the even better news is I had leftovers for lunch!   So that made this morning packing process much easier.   Just need to remember to leave off the onions next time for the lunch.  Feel like I have dragon onion breath on everyone - oh well.

And as an extra bonus the sun is shining today - has been all week - and the rain is not coming until Monday.  Today is a good day energy level - have to say all in all I love being knocked up - its the journey of a lifetime and I would not trade it or J growing in my belly for anything in the world Maybe just maybe I will get the garden planted this weekend..........

No comments:

Post a Comment