About Me

My photo
I live in the Pacific NW with my husband,our 85 pound black lab and the newest member of our family our adorable little boy! I love to cook, stick my hands in the dirt and grow veggies and flowers, etc., craft for gift giving, repurpose things from my grandmother, find a cozy corner and curl up with a good book, and most of all hang out with my boys and our furry one.

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

In the bag

I worked in the markup industry for many moons and I loved every minute of it.  There are days that I really miss it.  I miss some of the people and the challenge of the job but I don't miss working nights and weekends and traveling.

Another thing I miss is the fun stuff you got to try - sometimes for free!   I've taken products that I used back then and still use today (haven't been in the industry for 8 years) and these have turned into my go to products.



Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - Get some added moisture (which I always need) and a basic SPF

LM Eye Basics - this stuff is great and doesn't crease AND last all day

Stilla Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer - ok another tinted moisturizer you say?   But I don't use this everywhere - just on my cheeks to highlight a little

Bobbie Brown Bronzer - there is no other - believe me I've tried a lot of them.  This is the most natural one out there.

Paula Dorf Transformer - this is magical and turns eye shadow into waterproof eyeliner.   There is no substitute - water isnt' the same trust me.   And I'm getting nervous because its getting harder and harder to find.

PD Eye Color - I have this in Bark and its my eyeliner that I use with the transformer.  Lasts forever.

YSL Touche Eclat- this is worth every penny and more and I do my best never ever to be with out this.  I can't say enough about this product.   Did I say its worth every penny?

Now of course I have other stuff but this is the daily routine and to be honest on the weekends I don't usually line the eyes just a little mascara.

And where's the mascara you say?   Well finding a good mascara is like finding a good pair of jeans or swimsuit or man.   When you find one let me know......

No comments:

Post a Comment