About Me

My photo
I live in the Pacific NW with my husband,our 85 pound black lab and the newest member of our family our adorable little boy! I love to cook, stick my hands in the dirt and grow veggies and flowers, etc., craft for gift giving, repurpose things from my grandmother, find a cozy corner and curl up with a good book, and most of all hang out with my boys and our furry one.

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Blessed

I have just come back from a week of with my family and it was wonderful.

Some would drill down to parts that weren't as wonderful (like the huge wine stain that currently resides on my driveway) and focus on those but I just consider myself blessed.

Blessed to have a small boy in life who smiles and jumps up and down when he sees me in the morning

Blessed to have a husband who loves me and my family and just happens to be super handsome as well

Blessed to have a job where I can take a week and not worry about what is going on there - it will all be there when I get back

Blessed to have a beach cabin to go to and unwind and recharge

Blessed to have my parents in my life who can then be a part of Pickle's life


It is very easy in the stress of day to day life to get caught up in the small things but really I've learned that things somehow always work themselves out.   Maybe not how I would like but maybe that's ok too.   




No comments:

Post a Comment