About Me

My photo
I live in the Pacific NW with my husband,our 85 pound black lab and the newest member of our family our adorable little boy! I love to cook, stick my hands in the dirt and grow veggies and flowers, etc., craft for gift giving, repurpose things from my grandmother, find a cozy corner and curl up with a good book, and most of all hang out with my boys and our furry one.

Monday, May 18, 2015

I'm Back

So......

When it comes right down to it this style, format, whatever you want to call it seems to work better for me and so Daily Pickle will go as so many other sites into the graveyard of no longer supported blogs..

My focus will be as follows:
  • Recipes - ones liked and not so liked and maybe pictures if I have my act together
  • Bucket List - have to do one for each season
  • Spirtuality - my thoughts on what helps me to survive


I hope you enjoy the your journey with me.......



And the journey continues..........


No comments:

Post a Comment