About Me

My photo
I live in the Pacific NW with my husband,our 85 pound black lab and the newest member of our family our adorable little boy! I love to cook, stick my hands in the dirt and grow veggies and flowers, etc., craft for gift giving, repurpose things from my grandmother, find a cozy corner and curl up with a good book, and most of all hang out with my boys and our furry one.

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

4-7-8 Breath

Just breathe.....

It's a mantra I hold deep to my heart. I have never not felt better by taking a deep breathe and just stopping for a moment.

That being said the 4-7-8 technique is amazing.   I do this every morning.   And feel that as a result I am calmer throughout the day and able to handle more things that are in your life's path.  I need to start doing it more consistently a second time each day.

What is the 4-7-8 Breath you say?

Dr. Weil explains it best 




And the journey continues............................




No comments:

Post a Comment