About Me

My photo
I live in the Pacific NW with my husband,our 85 pound black lab and the newest member of our family our adorable little boy! I love to cook, stick my hands in the dirt and grow veggies and flowers, etc., craft for gift giving, repurpose things from my grandmother, find a cozy corner and curl up with a good book, and most of all hang out with my boys and our furry one.

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Momma moments with Pickle

So tonight G was working late so I was seating at the table with Pickle while he ate.

I was also going through my new FabFitFun Box (more on that later) and in it was a wireless speaker.  It seemed small and like it might not work so I thought I would try it out........and it is quite the powerful little thing.

So we started listening to whatever was on my phone that came up...

Started with Linkin Park - In the End which thankfully he liked (my little rocker) and then the Cranberries came on with Linger.   Pickle asked who was singing and I told him the Cranberries.  His reply......I like cranberries!   Momma can have some cranberry juice?

Gotta love it......




And the journey continues.......

No comments:

Post a Comment