About Me

My photo
I live in the Pacific NW with my husband,our 85 pound black lab and the newest member of our family our adorable little boy! I love to cook, stick my hands in the dirt and grow veggies and flowers, etc., craft for gift giving, repurpose things from my grandmother, find a cozy corner and curl up with a good book, and most of all hang out with my boys and our furry one.

Monday, April 18, 2011

Spring has sprung

These are some of the wonderfully pretty trees around my office at work.  As you can see they are in full bloom and I have the stuffy sinuses and itchy eyes to prove it.   It's all worth it for the beauty of it all.



After all it's better than this.....

December 18, 2008

1 comment:

  1. i could not agree more--i am so thankful for sunshine right now!!!

    ReplyDelete