About Me

My photo
I live in the Pacific NW with my husband,our 85 pound black lab and the newest member of our family our adorable little boy! I love to cook, stick my hands in the dirt and grow veggies and flowers, etc., craft for gift giving, repurpose things from my grandmother, find a cozy corner and curl up with a good book, and most of all hang out with my boys and our furry one.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

Hau`oli La Makuahine
Today is Mother's Day and today I am grateful for the wonderful mother that I have.  I have to say I've seen other mothers (of course) and I picked a good one.   Mother's day can be a tough day - especially this year - but knowing that I have her to share the day with makes it so much better.   When I went to buy mother's day cards this year I only had to buy them for my mome. There were others in the past I had bought them for - Luba, Mary, Jeryme - but they we gone now.   This was a good reminder for me to be thankful and remember that not everyone is lucky like I am to have their mom near by to spend time with.
I am thankful that she has always been there for me and I hope she knows how much she means to me and how much I love her.  I think she does but it doesn't help to put it down in print just in case.


At the OGD - this was the year the airline lost G's golf bag - it was found thankfully

Brunch at Split in 2009


Chirstmas and a Saturday Sweater!

On the beach w/ Rex

G and I will be headed to Salem later today for Prime Rib!   Yum!   She wanted to cook so who am I to argue.
Me ke aloha pumehana Roberta!
Makanani

No comments:

Post a Comment