About Me

My photo
I live in the Pacific NW with my husband,our 85 pound black lab and the newest member of our family our adorable little boy! I love to cook, stick my hands in the dirt and grow veggies and flowers, etc., craft for gift giving, repurpose things from my grandmother, find a cozy corner and curl up with a good book, and most of all hang out with my boys and our furry one.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Aloha Friday

via Pinterest

As normal as this week turned out there were some big bumps in the road along the way this week.   I don't feel the need to go into the details but let me just say this as corny as it sounds:

Appreciate each day, life is a gift.   Tell everyone you love that you love them when you tell them good-bye for you never know what the future holds.  Have compassion for people.  You may not know their struggles but they - just like you - have them every day.  Also, slow down and breathe - big deep belly breathes.   Remember.....we are human beings not human doings.
A hui hou kakou malama pono

No comments:

Post a Comment