About Me

My photo
I live in the Pacific NW with my husband,our 85 pound black lab and the newest member of our family our adorable little boy! I love to cook, stick my hands in the dirt and grow veggies and flowers, etc., craft for gift giving, repurpose things from my grandmother, find a cozy corner and curl up with a good book, and most of all hang out with my boys and our furry one.

Friday, August 5, 2011

Aloha Friday

via Pinterest

Hello Friday I've been waiting for you all week!
  This has been a bit of a challenging week where I am learning to have patience and breathe.   It started on Sunday when I was happily minding mine own business working out on my trendmill and my mom called.   There house had been broken into in broad daylight while they ran to the store for canning jars.   Seriously?  What in the ....... But really we are blessed as it could of been soooo much worse.   They took her iPad and some jewerly but didn't get her phone or wallet and the only damage to the house was the door so all in all we are counting our blessing on this one.   Its times like these that I'm glad I am close enough to be able to go down and really check out the situation for myself - so I am blessed in that way.  Each day along the week has brought some fun challenges (that's what I'll call them) but also was sprinkled with some sunshine.  My friend Joseph drove out to have lunch with me on Monday, the sun has been out all week which means I can take breaks from my desk and go walk in the sunshine, and I was able to meet my bosses wife and she was a delight - the kind of person you just want to take home with you and share a cup of tea and a good cookie.   This weekend I am going to have a massage and take a trip to IKEA to get some new frames for the wall I am working on for the family room.  I might even make some pillows for the couch.  
A hui hou kakou malama pono

No comments:

Post a Comment