About Me

My photo
I live in the Pacific NW with my husband,our 85 pound black lab and the newest member of our family our adorable little boy! I love to cook, stick my hands in the dirt and grow veggies and flowers, etc., craft for gift giving, repurpose things from my grandmother, find a cozy corner and curl up with a good book, and most of all hang out with my boys and our furry one.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Good luck not good bye

Today my friend is moving to Boise.  It's where she came from when she moved here 15+ years ago.  I will miss her yes but also this is what's best for her.  I see nothing but good things for her in the future.  She will be close to her mom and one of her sisters and her family.  I know it was a hard and scary decision for her to make and I am proud of her for taking the leap!   She is moving from a one bedroom apartment with a carport to a 3 bedroom 2 bath townhouse with a 2 car garage!   And a yard for Bella!  She deserves every square inch.   Things will be different without her that's for sure.   Even though she worked retail she still had a holiday party every year.   And gave away a great little homemade treat.  It will seem weird not to have it this year.   I will however go to visit her - G and I will go or I will go w/ W.   I have another friend who I grew up with that I would love to see as well

Good Luck L - I will miss you but I know you will be fabulous in Boise!

No comments:

Post a Comment