About Me

My photo
I live in the Pacific NW with my husband,our 85 pound black lab and the newest member of our family our adorable little boy! I love to cook, stick my hands in the dirt and grow veggies and flowers, etc., craft for gift giving, repurpose things from my grandmother, find a cozy corner and curl up with a good book, and most of all hang out with my boys and our furry one.

Monday, September 5, 2011

Ocean time

Finally pictures from our trip to the beach .....


This is Rex and he is the resident dog at the Agate Beach Golf Course.  Its hard for him to get around but he is about the sweetest thing ever and joined us for breakfast.  G had a great round - can't remeber what he shot now and then we headed to Newport to look around.
















This is where NOAA will be in Newport.   Looks like the have finally started to break ground.  So very exciting for this small community as it will bring many jobs to the area.

Went up to Salishan that night to hear Beth Willis sing and enjoy a bite to eat.


Random shots from around Mermaid cottage





Also, took a long walk on the beach and around the neighborhood on Saturday afternoon.  It amazes me how much the beach changes each time I go down there.







Just a great weekend and fun time to recharge with G......hope to go back soon

No comments:

Post a Comment