About Me

My photo
I live in the Pacific NW with my husband,our 85 pound black lab and the newest member of our family our adorable little boy! I love to cook, stick my hands in the dirt and grow veggies and flowers, etc., craft for gift giving, repurpose things from my grandmother, find a cozy corner and curl up with a good book, and most of all hang out with my boys and our furry one.

Saturday, September 3, 2011

The time is now


via me from last year

Today is the day! Lets hope we are ready.  I know I am.   We play Sac State at 1 pm.   T&R aren't going with us as its going to be 95 degrees and to be honest there is a small part of me that would like to stay home as well.   But I know once I get there I will be glad I went.   Not sure what the year will hold for us.  All I ask is that we go to a bowl game this year.  G say's its a "building year"......sigh......


No comments:

Post a Comment