About Me

My photo
I live in the Pacific NW with my husband,our 85 pound black lab and the newest member of our family our adorable little boy! I love to cook, stick my hands in the dirt and grow veggies and flowers, etc., craft for gift giving, repurpose things from my grandmother, find a cozy corner and curl up with a good book, and most of all hang out with my boys and our furry one.

Monday, November 21, 2011

Beekman 1802

So there is a little show on the Planet Green channel called The Fabulous Beekman Boys and I love them!  Well I love Josh more than Brett but I digress.....
They came to town to sign their new cookbook at the Williams Sonoma in NW.  So I went with a couple of my besties.   If I thought they were adorable before I think they are even more so now.   They didn't sit behind a desk either.   They stood up - in their wellies - and hugged everyone and took pictures.  I'm sure they were exhausted when it was all said and done.   Brett mentioned Martha - which cracked me up - especially if you watch the show you understand.   W gave them a hard time about all the people they had to hug and how they were giving fake hugs to some of them - they laughed.   Some strange women took our picture when we were standing there with them - she actually pushed the women aside who was taking our picture with my camera.  It was hilarious.  Josh and Brett thought for sure we must know her --- ah that would be a no.





It was a fun Saturday all around even though it was cold, rainy, and windy.   Hadn't been down to NW in years and its fun that not much down there has changed. 
 Before we went to see the boys we had lunch at Elephants.   Love that they are in the location they are now and was able to pick up some casseroles to throw in the freezer.  Sidebar fun fact ---  the building that Elephants is in now - it used to be a restaurant called Il Fornio - this is where G and I had our wedding rehearsal dinner.  There is a fun room in the back with a big fireplace called the garden room.   After we got our autographs we walked around and did a little shopping.  W and I made a new friend on the street while waiting for S - he asked us to help spell out what was on his hat - times like that are priceless.   

No comments:

Post a Comment