About Me

My photo
I live in the Pacific NW with my husband,our 85 pound black lab and the newest member of our family our adorable little boy! I love to cook, stick my hands in the dirt and grow veggies and flowers, etc., craft for gift giving, repurpose things from my grandmother, find a cozy corner and curl up with a good book, and most of all hang out with my boys and our furry one.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Sunny Day

cant remember where I got this
Just for the record I love Sesame Street and grew up with it.  It pains me when I hear someone say their little one doesn't like it because it doesn't have enough movement and stuff going on.  I'll admit Count Dracula is a little scary but who doesn't love the Cookie Monster and even The Grouch.   I heard recently that they are thinking of Ernie and Bert getting married.   It made me laugh.  I never thought of them as "partners" just two guys living together.   If they do that however I think it will be great.   But for some reason I'm sure there are others out there that wouldn't agree with me.  However, I think those are the same people that are trying to stop the funding to Sesame Street so does their voice matter?  I think not.   I do have to say however that Elmo is a bit much for me some days.   But I would take him over Barney any day.  And I guess now we really know how everyone feels about Big Bird.

Sunny Day
Sweepin' the clouds away
On my way to where the air is sweet
Can you tell me how to get,
How to get to Sesame Street

No comments:

Post a Comment