About Me

My photo
I live in the Pacific NW with my husband,our 85 pound black lab and the newest member of our family our adorable little boy! I love to cook, stick my hands in the dirt and grow veggies and flowers, etc., craft for gift giving, repurpose things from my grandmother, find a cozy corner and curl up with a good book, and most of all hang out with my boys and our furry one.

Monday, December 19, 2011

In the spirit

The countdown is on!   I have my shopping done! 
Went to Salem yesterday and saw T&R decorations.  Very pretty and classic.  Angels, and gold, with a Hawaiian and Asian flare.   Should of taken some pictures but I didn't but trust me its pretty.  She had made Snowball cookies for G - can I just say delish as well as some Liquor Balls.   Some would call them Rum Balls but the difference with these is that half of them have Pendleton and Courvoisier in them.   Don't want to eat those babies and drive.  But hey don't confuses this as a complaint.   She says they will mellow with time as most things do. 

This year Christmas seems to be coming like a freight train.  I don't know if its because we have to work right up until Christmas Eve.  Maybe it's because I have no idea what we are doing with half of our family.   Or maybe its just because time seems to be flying by just in general lately.  I am waking up in the night worrying about what is left to be done.  This is silly because really whatever is left isn't all that big of deal.   All presents are bought.  All presents are wrapped.  Isn't that the main thing?  The only thing left is the crafty gifts I want to do for my friends.   And I still have time.....kinda.  Oh and it would be great if I could get the kitchen and family room painted by Saturday.  Ha!


Here are some shots of holiday spirit at the Preston's
















No comments:

Post a Comment