About Me

My photo
I live in the Pacific NW with my husband,our 85 pound black lab and the newest member of our family our adorable little boy! I love to cook, stick my hands in the dirt and grow veggies and flowers, etc., craft for gift giving, repurpose things from my grandmother, find a cozy corner and curl up with a good book, and most of all hang out with my boys and our furry one.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Santa Tree

If you know me you know I used to collect Santa's.  I say used to because I still have them but considered the collection to be closed - after all there is only so much room in your house for so many Santas.  I heard someone say on the TV "if you house looks like Santa might live there you might want to dial it back" and I fear that in some cases I need to "dial it back".    Cheers to Coca-Cola for making him into image they have.  If you didnt' know the role Coca-Cola played in the Santa we celebrate today you can learn more here

Here is a taste of my love for Santa.....my Santa tree


And some of my favorites on the tree



Merry, merry everyone.

Oh - in other news.  Christmas shopping done!  And most are wrapped and under the tree!   Hopefully I will get some baking done later this week but I might paint the family room instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment