About Me

My photo
I live in the Pacific NW with my husband,our 85 pound black lab and the newest member of our family our adorable little boy! I love to cook, stick my hands in the dirt and grow veggies and flowers, etc., craft for gift giving, repurpose things from my grandmother, find a cozy corner and curl up with a good book, and most of all hang out with my boys and our furry one.

Friday, January 27, 2012

Maui (Aloha Friday)

 For those of you who know me you are probably wondering where the Maui pictures are.......
We were in Maui a couple of weeks ago - it seems like a lifetime ago.   We have been lucky enough to go with my parents to their timeshare for the last 8 or so years.   It appears however this years trip might be our last.   We've had a good run and loved most every minute of every trip.   This trip was no different.   We've grown to have favorites that we have to go to as well as try new places.

There are limited pictures of the trip.  My camera was acting funny and some of the pictures are less than wonderful - not sure what's going on.  I have others on my phone that I will pull off and post later but for now......

We have arrived safely and in one piece!


First stop.....Dad's rental golf clubs



Fruit basket from Dennis.  So funny that's it full of "non tropical" fruit


Sunset the first night


Apparently the TSA agents were in my luggage


Heard these existed but never seen one - he (or she I guess) was outside on the sidewalk


Of course he know wants one for home.....would be great to take naps


She is at the interest to the "Mall" and in all the years I've beent there I've never noticed something......do you see it?



This was at the Fairmont Kea Lani - how bad do I want this on my wall at home?


Big Beach



Sunset at Nick's Fishmarket - had a very generous gift card from my boss as a thank you for a project I'd done
 


The lifeguards are here - no need to fear
 I am so grateful for all the trips I've had to this lovely paradise and I hope this is not my last.   I also am so grateful that my husband and parents get along - I know there are many people who aren't not so blessed.  And when things get tough this is what we should focus on - not the small things that don't matter and that we won't remember years from now or even days from now.

A Hui Ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment