About Me

My photo
I live in the Pacific NW with my husband,our 85 pound black lab and the newest member of our family our adorable little boy! I love to cook, stick my hands in the dirt and grow veggies and flowers, etc., craft for gift giving, repurpose things from my grandmother, find a cozy corner and curl up with a good book, and most of all hang out with my boys and our furry one.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Pizza Pasta

This is the only picture I took.  But doesn't it look yummy!

I have to say I was beyond tired when I got home last night but this recipe was just what I needed.  Homemade comfort food and enough for two dinners.

I got the idea from Sweet Happy Life and I pretty much followed it.

I took one bag of frozen cheese ravioli's ( I used the 365 brand from Whole Paycheck) and one jar of marinara sauce (no clue what kind - it was what I had on hand) and grated a bunch of mozzarella cheese and a little Parmesan.   Cook the raviolis, toss with the sauce and layer with the cheese in a dish.  Bake at 425 for about 20 - 30 minutes.  I left the dish covered for the first part which of course made it saucy - didn't think that through - but it turned out ok in the end.  I can see all kinds of variations with this.  Different ravioli and different cheeses.  And it a great Meatless Monday dish!   Also, if you have wee ones I think this would be a hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment