About Me

My photo
I live in the Pacific NW with my husband,our 85 pound black lab and the newest member of our family our adorable little boy! I love to cook, stick my hands in the dirt and grow veggies and flowers, etc., craft for gift giving, repurpose things from my grandmother, find a cozy corner and curl up with a good book, and most of all hang out with my boys and our furry one.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Still here

Goodness looks like its been a while since I posted!  I started this blog a little over a year ago with the best of intentions.   I would do a quote every Wednesday and Friday would be Aloha Friday.   I pretty much kept up my end of the bargain until say about a couple of months ago.   But I do have a good excuse - I have a baby growing in my belly!  All very exciting and yet very tiring.   I am in my second trimester so they say this is the "funmester" when you get all your energy back.   I have to admit I feel way better than I did a month or so ago but I still have limits.   Not that this is a complaint - not at all - just a statement of fact.   I'm not as inspired to cook right now either so that's why recipes have been more limited in their posting.   I'm more inspired to clean and reorganize my house and get ready for Lil' J's arrival so this is how I spend my weekends now.   However I am going to have to get out in my garden beds this weekend so maybe I can do a before and after post and focus a little more on that.  

No comments:

Post a Comment