About Me

My photo
I live in the Pacific NW with my husband,our 85 pound black lab and the newest member of our family our adorable little boy! I love to cook, stick my hands in the dirt and grow veggies and flowers, etc., craft for gift giving, repurpose things from my grandmother, find a cozy corner and curl up with a good book, and most of all hang out with my boys and our furry one.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

78

Yesterday was my Dad's 78th birthday!  Hard to believe he is almost 80.   I think he is doing great for the most part and hope to be doing that well when I'm his age.

We met for dinner in Wilsonville at Oswego Grill.   Trying to keep it close to G and I as the "knocked up" one is tired after being at work all day - or if we are being honest is just tired all the time.   It was great to see them both.   We had a lot of laughs and shared a good meal. 

What would a birthday be without sudoku and golf?

Still in love after 46 years!

Birthday sundae!
Next up Father's day.  I know G is hoping that involves a round of golf.   Will have to see how Dad's knee is holding up.

No comments:

Post a Comment