About Me

My photo
I live in the Pacific NW with my husband,our 85 pound black lab and the newest member of our family our adorable little boy! I love to cook, stick my hands in the dirt and grow veggies and flowers, etc., craft for gift giving, repurpose things from my grandmother, find a cozy corner and curl up with a good book, and most of all hang out with my boys and our furry one.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wednesday Wisdom

from here
This is an ongoing mantra of mine but even more important to me since I realized that Little J would be joining us in October.   Every morning I wake up and I feel great (this can or can't be the case later in the day) and I want to take some time to sit down,  gather my thoughts and think about what it is that I'm grateful for.   It's amazing when you think about it how much you have to be grateful for.   My list is ever changing every day - except for that one thing I am most grateful for growing in my belly - and that bears mentioning each day.  I also firmly believe this helps me to face the day with a better outlook and more energy.  


No comments:

Post a Comment