About Me

My photo
I live in the Pacific NW with my husband,our 85 pound black lab and the newest member of our family our adorable little boy! I love to cook, stick my hands in the dirt and grow veggies and flowers, etc., craft for gift giving, repurpose things from my grandmother, find a cozy corner and curl up with a good book, and most of all hang out with my boys and our furry one.

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Testing

This is the first post I will be writing to you on my new computer!
Today - thanks in part to some saved gift cards - we purchased a new member to our existing apple family a MacBook Pro.

Have to say so far so good.......


And look at the fun things I can do!  This is me via photo booth as an alien!

You can see the new wall color and the bookcases in this shot as well.   As you can see I'm still working on the finishing touches on the bookcases.   More pictures of that to come soon.   Especially now that I have the new apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment