About Me

My photo
I live in the Pacific NW with my husband,our 85 pound black lab and the newest member of our family our adorable little boy! I love to cook, stick my hands in the dirt and grow veggies and flowers, etc., craft for gift giving, repurpose things from my grandmother, find a cozy corner and curl up with a good book, and most of all hang out with my boys and our furry one.

Friday, August 24, 2012

Cleaning

So although I consider myself one of the lucky ones with this pregnancy I do not have near the energy level I had pre-human growing.  As a result I have decided to give in and hire a housekeeper.

The first one I hired didn't show.

The second one came today.

As it turns out she is 31 weeks pregnant (keep in mind I'm 32).  I believe she is in her 20's and doesn't know what she is having and feels great.  Says her mom will take over her clients when she can't work anymore so its good they have a back up plan.   However there is something weird about hiring someone to help with something due to your "condition" and then she has the same one.   Actually if we are being completely honest it feels weird to have anyone cleaning your house.   Keep in mind I wasn't just sitting around watching TV and eating bon bons.  I was working while she worked so I didn't feel as guilty but the whole thing is surreal.   Don't misunderstand though - not so weird I don't want someone to do it.   She did a good job but not great and honestly I think she should of been able to do more in 3 hours.  I know I would of in my pre-human growing state.  I didn't schedule my next appointment with her and to be honest will probably move on to someone else or maybe not anyone at all.


Oh well I tried.......

No comments:

Post a Comment