About Me

My photo
I live in the Pacific NW with my husband,our 85 pound black lab and the newest member of our family our adorable little boy! I love to cook, stick my hands in the dirt and grow veggies and flowers, etc., craft for gift giving, repurpose things from my grandmother, find a cozy corner and curl up with a good book, and most of all hang out with my boys and our furry one.

Thursday, January 3, 2013

What's for dinner?

Here's what's for dinner this week

Friday - Pizza and salad - after all it is Friday

Saturday - Pork Chops, Mashed Potatoes, Green veggie
Full disclosure I will be coating and cooking the pork chops in shake and bake.   What can I say G loves it and its super easy

Sunday - Taco Casserole, Salad
New recipe to be found here

Monday - Chicken Fingers, Potato/Sweet Potato fries (baked in the oven), green veggie
New recipe - can be found here

Tuesday - Leftover Taco Casserole

Wednesday - Freezer dinner, green veggie
Will take one of the casseroles I have in the freezer out - just not sure which one.

Thursday - Freezer dinner, green veggie

G just made a comment about me being organized again on dinners.  I basically sit on the couch (tonight we are watching the Fiesta Bowl - go Wildcats) and show him recipes that I've collected on Pinterest.  I don't get his approval on everything but on most.   My love affair with Pinterest only gets stronger.   Its a perfect place to just file things away for a later time.  Having a plan for the week just makes life so much easier.   G is going back to work next week so dinner prep will need to be more simplified as I never know how much time I will actually have.

In other news......I went to the library today.   Can't remember the last time I stepped into one......
More on that later......

Bon Appétit!



No comments:

Post a Comment