About Me

My photo
I live in the Pacific NW with my husband,our 85 pound black lab and the newest member of our family our adorable little boy! I love to cook, stick my hands in the dirt and grow veggies and flowers, etc., craft for gift giving, repurpose things from my grandmother, find a cozy corner and curl up with a good book, and most of all hang out with my boys and our furry one.

Saturday, January 26, 2013

What's for dinner

So just one week left at home with my pickle.  It seems like yesterday we brought him home.  I am very grateful that I was able to have the time I did I know that a lot of people do not have that privilege.  We had a last minute "issue" with our daycare so we did a quick scramble and were able to find something else.   So this week will be all about getting ready and prepped to return to the real world.   I hope to get some things in the freezer this week but we will see.  Needless to say Sunday prep is more important than ever.   Here is what I'm thinking for this week....

Sunday
Roasted Chicken Noodle Soup, salad, bread

Monday
Salisbury Steak, veggies, mashed potatoes

Tuesday
Leftover soup, salad bread

Wednesday
Leftover Salisbury Steak

Thursday

I never made this last week so lets try again this week
Chicken w/ 40 cloves of garlic, veggie, rice


Friday
Take out or go out

Saturday
Left over chicken, veggie, rice

Bon Appétit 

No comments:

Post a Comment