About Me

My photo
I live in the Pacific NW with my husband,our 85 pound black lab and the newest member of our family our adorable little boy! I love to cook, stick my hands in the dirt and grow veggies and flowers, etc., craft for gift giving, repurpose things from my grandmother, find a cozy corner and curl up with a good book, and most of all hang out with my boys and our furry one.

Saturday, July 6, 2013

What day is it?

I'm truly confused.  

I didn't go to work yesterday

Or the day before

And I don't go tomorrow

However that sweet little boy of mine did sleep through the night last night!

I however woke up at 12

And at 1

And at 2

But pickle kept sleeping.......

I woke up one more time at 4

But pickle did not wake until 5!

And I gave him a bottle rocked him and back to sleep he went until 7!

This is the most joyful time of my life and the most stressful an odd combination but one I'm willing to ride through

We are taking our first road trip to the beach next week

Should be interesting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment