About Me

My photo
I live in the Pacific NW with my husband,our 85 pound black lab and the newest member of our family our adorable little boy! I love to cook, stick my hands in the dirt and grow veggies and flowers, etc., craft for gift giving, repurpose things from my grandmother, find a cozy corner and curl up with a good book, and most of all hang out with my boys and our furry one.

Saturday, September 21, 2013

And this is why.....

........people have more than one child

We are almost at the year mark and we have survived - we less bumps and bruises than expected for all parties involved.....

At this point you have conquered the big things (in no particular order).......
.......when to switch from the bassinet to the crib
.......first bath
.......introducing solid food
.......sleeping through the night
.......ear infections
........which bottles to use
........diaper rash from h*ll that won't quit
........how to get them to nap
........when to quit swaddling
........how to swaddle
........how to pick a daycare
........leaving them with a babysitter


And then there is also the point you realize that your days of enjoying this are numbered.....
......snuggles with his bottle

That sweet, sweet face sucking away on his bottle all happy and content right up against me where I am  able to kiss his sweet forehead and tell him how much I love him.   Those days are numbered......

......this I am convinced is why people have another.  After all you won't have all the questions the second time.  You will know how to do things and do it with more confidence.   Also, pregnancy would be easier the second time as you would know what was going to happen and what to expect there as well. 

My pickle is not a baby anymore and I'm not sure how that happened....

I know snuggles are not over completely but they will be less in numbers.

I hope for him to be a happy, loving, and compassionate person who will always know how much I love him and that I will always be there for a snuggle....




No comments:

Post a Comment