About Me

My photo
I live in the Pacific NW with my husband,our 85 pound black lab and the newest member of our family our adorable little boy! I love to cook, stick my hands in the dirt and grow veggies and flowers, etc., craft for gift giving, repurpose things from my grandmother, find a cozy corner and curl up with a good book, and most of all hang out with my boys and our furry one.

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Opposites

Yesterday my baby boy turned one - so hard to wrap my head around..

The year has been full of opposites.....

This past year as flown by yet some moments have gone on forever
          Hard to believe my baby is a toddler
          Sometimes I thought the crying would never stop

Times I have felt like a champion and yet others a failure
          J loving the pasta I made for him and getting excited when he sees it
          J not wanting anything I give him and instead is feeding it to the bubba

          Panicking during his first bath when I thought he was choking
          Getting a few more toys to play with in the bath and viola! no more screaming
         

Never have I had so much joy in my life and yet never have I been more exhausted

Never have I had more colds yet never have I had more energy

I wouldn't trade any moment for anything................






No comments:

Post a Comment