About Me

My photo
I live in the Pacific NW with my husband,our 85 pound black lab and the newest member of our family our adorable little boy! I love to cook, stick my hands in the dirt and grow veggies and flowers, etc., craft for gift giving, repurpose things from my grandmother, find a cozy corner and curl up with a good book, and most of all hang out with my boys and our furry one.

Saturday, November 9, 2013

by the ferry.....

We took our first long road trip with the pickle.   The farthest we have gone is the beach.  So we packed up the rig, loaded in the furry one and the pickle and headed north.

Pickle loved the ferry - just like his momma - the day was perfect.





Our house was steps from the ferry......
This was the view from our front room......







The views at night were amazing.  I however should really learn how to use my fancy camera so I could take better pictures.  I think you can see a little bit of what we could see every night here though. We could even see the ferry when we were laying in bed.


Unfortunately the trips was cut a couple days short because.......well its a long story but the picture below gives a clue..............

All in all a great trip.   We had great meals at home as well as yummy meals out.   We went back to some favorites - Kiichilis Bagels, Pickles Deli (the best potato soup), Village Pizza (wonderful pizza, wonderful view) and we found a new favorite mexican place Patron Mexican where we learned J loves beans - he couldn't get enough of the beans the bring at the beginning with the chips.   We also walked down to the ferry one day and took it across to have lunch and look at the lighthouse.


Fun times and good memories....

No comments:

Post a Comment