About Me

My photo
I live in the Pacific NW with my husband,our 85 pound black lab and the newest member of our family our adorable little boy! I love to cook, stick my hands in the dirt and grow veggies and flowers, etc., craft for gift giving, repurpose things from my grandmother, find a cozy corner and curl up with a good book, and most of all hang out with my boys and our furry one.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Aloha Friday

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

Three day weekend for me - yea!   Dad's going to be 77 on Monday and they are coming up for dinner.   Perhaps I should figure out what I'm serving sometime soon.  Ummmmm....  Won't be BBQ because even though it's May it can't seem to stop raining or get above 63 degrees.  Oh well just means my flowers are happy and that things will stay green.


via Pinterest

A Hui Ho


No comments:

Post a Comment