About Me

My photo
I live in the Pacific NW with my husband,our 85 pound black lab and the newest member of our family our adorable little boy! I love to cook, stick my hands in the dirt and grow veggies and flowers, etc., craft for gift giving, repurpose things from my grandmother, find a cozy corner and curl up with a good book, and most of all hang out with my boys and our furry one.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

What I'm Reading


via here
What I need to keep reminding myself as I read this book is that it's not fiction.   Someone actually lived this life.  I definite must read for anyone. 

update 5/30 - I finished this book and I would still suggest it to anyone to read.   It is an amazing story and the ending comes together in a neat bow.  It seems a little rushed at the end but its understandable as the focus is more on her earlier life.  I'm just wondering why this hasn't been made into a movie - although logistically it might be hard and would probably loose a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment