About Me

My photo
I live in the Pacific NW with my husband,our 85 pound black lab and the newest member of our family our adorable little boy! I love to cook, stick my hands in the dirt and grow veggies and flowers, etc., craft for gift giving, repurpose things from my grandmother, find a cozy corner and curl up with a good book, and most of all hang out with my boys and our furry one.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Farmers first and Kevin's bday

A busy but good weekend even though the weather was still yucky.  Yes yucky.   Its the middle of June and for most of the weekend I was freezing.  

Friday the Tualatin Farmers Market started.   It is down at the Commons and I love it!   Its not very big and wraps around the "lake" but I think it's just big enough.   Has a little bit of everything - including live music. 
Here's what we got this week.


See the homemade fresh donuts on the left?   One word - Yum!   I forgot to go back and get some of the beef that was there but there is always next week or the week after.  Also, need to remember to get bread next time.

Saturday we went to the vet - yes again - for another follow up appt for this one


The other vet was there which I think was a blessing in disguise.   She thinks it the medicine that she is on that is making her pant so much so we are going to lower the dosage.  If that doesn't work then we are going to change her medicine.  This is a tactic I don't think the other vet at the office would of gone with so I was glad we got to see her for a change.

Saturday night we went to a bday party for Kevin. I made devil eggs to take - always a crowd pleaser.  Had a great time and saw some people we just don't see that often.  Lots of kids and dogs running around just a fun atmosphere where everyone and anyone is welcome.


Separate post coming for Father's Day....

No comments:

Post a Comment