About Me

My photo
I live in the Pacific NW with my husband,our 85 pound black lab and the newest member of our family our adorable little boy! I love to cook, stick my hands in the dirt and grow veggies and flowers, etc., craft for gift giving, repurpose things from my grandmother, find a cozy corner and curl up with a good book, and most of all hang out with my boys and our furry one.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

What I'm Reading....


via Amazon
This was a 99 cent bargain at Amazon and so far so good.   After all it's summer so that lends itself to lighter reading.  
As for the last book - Waiting for Spring - it was just OK.  I would give it 2 1/2 stars out of 5. Can't say I would recommend it but I think it was also a bar gin book so it was probably worth a couple of bucks.  It had everything, sex, drugs, divorce, murder, babies, you name it and it probably happened in that book.  I have to be honest that I skimmed throught this quite a bit but the ending was what I was hoping for.  

No comments:

Post a Comment