About Me

My photo
I live in the Pacific NW with my husband,our 85 pound black lab and the newest member of our family our adorable little boy! I love to cook, stick my hands in the dirt and grow veggies and flowers, etc., craft for gift giving, repurpose things from my grandmother, find a cozy corner and curl up with a good book, and most of all hang out with my boys and our furry one.

Monday, September 12, 2011

Gone live

Well I've done it....made this "live" for the world to see.  Those of you who have read it up to this point have done so because I sent you the link.  My mom has asked if she can pass it along to people and I just figured what the heck.   It's not like millions of people are going to start following me or anything and I will become wildly famous and be offered a book deal and my own tv show.  However, that would be funny if it did happen - after all I wouldn't turn it down.   It does make me feel however like I need to step up my game a tad.  Perhaps take better pictures or something like that not sure to be honest.  Lets face it I do have a full time job and this is just a hobby on the side....a way to express myself   All I can hope is that if someone where to stubble across me that I would bring a smile to their face.

In other news I cooked up a storm yesterday!  So very prepared for the work week.  No pictures or recipes at this point.  I was in the moment cooking and not thinking about capturing it.  I made a veggie soup w/ homemade chicken broth much like this one.  I also made the Easy Little Bread Recipe from 101 Cookbooks (love this site!) that I have made before shown here and some pot roast in the cooker and egg muffins for G and I to have for breakfast this week.

A hui hou

No comments:

Post a Comment