About Me

My photo
I live in the Pacific NW with my husband,our 85 pound black lab and the newest member of our family our adorable little boy! I love to cook, stick my hands in the dirt and grow veggies and flowers, etc., craft for gift giving, repurpose things from my grandmother, find a cozy corner and curl up with a good book, and most of all hang out with my boys and our furry one.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

4 Wheel Drive

So I ask you ..... should I need to put my ridge in 4 wheel drive to get out of my neighborhood on March 22nd.  Keep in mind here I live in Oregon, not Alaska, not Montana, and I live in the valley not on a mountain.  In fact I think my house is 200 feet above sea level.  See why I am confused?

Here are some pictures of my house as well as where I work out in Hillsboro (taken with my phone so the quality is ok).   Really its quite pretty and once you get on the main roads it was fine. And to be honest it pretty much all gone now......lets hope it stays gone until oh I don't know November.......

in front of my house

Snow on my car as I drove to work

poor tree trying to bloom

mr snowman to greet me at work







winter wonderland
 

No comments:

Post a Comment