About Me

My photo
I live in the Pacific NW with my husband,our 85 pound black lab and the newest member of our family our adorable little boy! I love to cook, stick my hands in the dirt and grow veggies and flowers, etc., craft for gift giving, repurpose things from my grandmother, find a cozy corner and curl up with a good book, and most of all hang out with my boys and our furry one.

Friday, March 30, 2012

Time to build the Ark

My original plan was to post some lovely pictures this week of all the wonderful trees that are blooming right now.   Such a turnaround from last week!  However it has been raining - no POURING - for a couple of days now so the pictures would not be that great. 

If you think I'm exaggerating.....this is Hwy 101 by Gerhardt.  Full story can be found here

via here


So you see I think its time to start collecting the animals again. The last big rain storm we had like this was in January and really a lot of the fields and rivers I drive by have not totally recovered from that.   And I ask you this...... what is going to happen when the snow on good ol' Mt Hood starts melting?   Now granted it would have to get warm enough for that to happen but still and all.   Wish we could bottle some of this and send it off around the world to where it is needed.

In other news.......Mega Millions lottery is over 500 million!  So we are going to buy some tickets today.   Why not?   Can't win if you don't play right?   And someone has to win - why can't it be me?   Granted after taxes you only get around 200 million but I think I could do some good things with that amount of money.   Food Banks and Polar Bears would be my first stop and then a foundation.   I'll let you know tomorrow if I win. 

No comments:

Post a Comment