About Me

My photo
I live in the Pacific NW with my husband,our 85 pound black lab and the newest member of our family our adorable little boy! I love to cook, stick my hands in the dirt and grow veggies and flowers, etc., craft for gift giving, repurpose things from my grandmother, find a cozy corner and curl up with a good book, and most of all hang out with my boys and our furry one.

Monday, October 8, 2012

Nursery

The post is long overdue.   Now that I am on maternity leave I have a little more time on my hands.  And I don't have much energy so post for the blog are a perfect way to spend my time.

Here is J's room.......

The invitation from J's shower - Grandma had it framed

The crib

Waiting for J - before the chair



Some of the blankets.  Grandma made the one on top and Auntie S gave us the cute brown cowboy one

Quote over the crib

Changing table

Love this chair!  It rocks and reclines and is SUPER comfy!

Toy box full of stuffed animals.   Yes he already has 3 sock monkeys - love it.

Closet

Right now we have baskets instead of dresser drawers - so far so good

J's books.  Got so many great ones at the shower.  And how cute is that piggy bank?

Shoes!  Granted none will fit for a while....

Hospital bag in progress

Another shot of the crib

The inspiration piece ordered from Etsy

At this point I think we are ready.   We still need to put the shelves up on the wall over by the changing table and chair but we didn't get to that this weekend.  All in good time.   Once those are up and have things on them I will post pictures.  I have some things I can't wait to have on display in the room.  Some old and some new.......

One week from today I at this time I will be on my way to the hospital.   Hard to believe in some respects but long overdue in others.   I have been so lucky through this pregnancy and I hope I have truly enjoyed every moment.   I can kind of understand why people do this more than once but that won't be me - just grateful to have our one little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment