About Me

My photo
I live in the Pacific NW with my husband,our 85 pound black lab and the newest member of our family our adorable little boy! I love to cook, stick my hands in the dirt and grow veggies and flowers, etc., craft for gift giving, repurpose things from my grandmother, find a cozy corner and curl up with a good book, and most of all hang out with my boys and our furry one.

Sunday, January 13, 2013

What's for dinner

Friday I had to work (I'm still basically on leave but I have a small project I'm working on that thankfully will be done by Tuesday) so I couldn't plan that day.  And yesterday just got away from me. To be honest I've been tweeking and retweeking this for a while but I'm going to the store after the Seahawks beat the Falcons (well that's the hope at least) and so I have to get serious about things.  So here goes......

Friday - dinner out!  Went for Mexican down the street

Saturday- Tater Tot casserole and Salad
Don't judge I'd had a hard day and hadn't made it to the store and well I could give a lot of excuses but bottom line is it was good and exactly what I needed.   Bonus - there are leftovers.  And honestly it was this or fast food take out and I somehow think this was a little bit better.
Recipe here

Sunday - Homemade Spaghetti, Salad, Bread
Will be sure to share my recipe later

Monday - Leftover Tater Tot repeat

Tuesday - Leftover Spaghetti repeat

Wednesday - Chicken wings, roasted veggies

Thursday - Taco's

Disclaimer:  All meals subject to change based on my mood and how well J cooperates with me being able to do things.

Bon Appétit

No comments:

Post a Comment