About Me

My photo
I live in the Pacific NW with my husband,our 85 pound black lab and the newest member of our family our adorable little boy! I love to cook, stick my hands in the dirt and grow veggies and flowers, etc., craft for gift giving, repurpose things from my grandmother, find a cozy corner and curl up with a good book, and most of all hang out with my boys and our furry one.

Monday, July 29, 2013

Ickle me, pickle me, tickle me too.......

Do you know that ryhme by our dear Uncle Shelby?

If not.....

Why you may ask do I bring this up?   Has she lost her mind you question.....

Nope - not yet (stay tuned on that front however)

It's pickling time!

I've ordered the cucumbers this morning to pick up on Friday.  No turning back now.......

Recipe you ask?   Well it's right here from the last time I did this.  My excuse last summer was I was pregnant and we still had some.  However we are OUT!  So no excuses here.   However having a roving never stop and sit still 9 almost 10 month old would be a good one.....maybe he could help peel the garlic? 

I might....might make small jars of pickle slices to hand out at J's first birthday.   We shall see how it goes.   Since I have no idea how many people will be coming to that it might be kinda hard.  

And the journey continues.....

No comments:

Post a Comment