About Me

My photo
I live in the Pacific NW with my husband,our 85 pound black lab and the newest member of our family our adorable little boy! I love to cook, stick my hands in the dirt and grow veggies and flowers, etc., craft for gift giving, repurpose things from my grandmother, find a cozy corner and curl up with a good book, and most of all hang out with my boys and our furry one.

Friday, July 26, 2013

Squeeezzzeeee

Let's consider this a PSA of sorts......

This morning bright and early I went and had my mammogram.

If you are a women and you are over 35ish and you haven't had one in 12 months ( or even worse never) stop whatever you are doing and go and make an appointment right now.

I'm serious

It's not that big of a deal

It doesn't hurt

Nobody is going to stick you with a needle or weigh you so what are you afraid of?

You owe it to yourself and the people you love to take the 15 minutes ( or less ) and go and have this done. 

The gal I had today was really nice.   She said she actually had someone pass out on her once.   Seriously?   Goodness.   The more relaxed you are the easier it will be for your tech and the quicker it will go.   Also, if you have a history of breast cancer be prepared to tell who and at what age they had cancer. 

Ok enough with the lecture.....kind of heavy for a Friday.

Rally forth and enjoy the weekend!

And the journey continues.......

No comments:

Post a Comment